Not all businesses can justify the expense of their own in-house IT staff, and even if they did they could, perhaps they would have limited experience in the root cause of the problem.
We can help you with disaster avoidance by planned maintenance and support of your IT network.
Meridian provide four distinct service levels, in so doing we accommodate the varying levels of cover necessary in order to satisfy the diverse needs of our client base.
For many years Meridian has been involved in the support of IT networks and infrastructure nationwide for businesses large and small. Our workforce consists of qualified, experienced IT specialists in Hardware, Communications, Microsoft Software and System Infrastructure.
We will help you to maintain a resilient IT network, with high availability, attuned to your needs and aspirations, and our support will be provided with an affordable and easy to understand pricing structure.
- We aim to ensure that you receive the best system possible for your practice requirements.
- Our software is reliable and at a price you can afford without cutting down on functionality.
- Our software can be purchased as either a complete office management package, or as an accounting only or case management only solution.
- Our software is aimed at increasing the productivity and profitability of each and every user.
- Our system conforms to guidelines laid down by the Law Society, LEXCEL and Solicitors Accounting Rules and also incorporates the current requirements of the LAA for Civil and Criminal matters.
- Enhancements to the system are made in conjunction with solicitors’ practices throughout the UK and our maintenance clients are updated free of charge accordingly. We have a policy of continuing development of our software that is generated by our users. We will listen to your needs and make changes based on your requests.
Can I use my existing Hardware?
We can evaluate your current PC’s, servers and any additional devices that you have already invested in and provide you with an honest and open evaluation of what you have, what it can do for you and if it needs to be laid to rest. We will ensure that any additional IT investment is based on sound and logical advice according to what it is that you would like.
- Our products are competitively priced even for those with limited requirements.
- Our software system is easy to use and intuitive in its approach.
- Our after sales service is second to none, with a pro-active customer contact strategy. This ensures that our relationship doesn’t end with a sale, but the sale is where our partnership begins.
Our help desk is open from 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday – assistance out of hours is available upon request.